Dec 1, 2009

Decorating

Well its that time of year...we started decorating this past weekend and finished up Monday night. Every year we make homemade ornaments with the boys. We have made paper ornaments, painted ornaments, and the last couple of years we have made dough ornaments. I love a Christmas tree with all handmade ornaments, especially when most of them are ones the boys made. It makes the most beautiful Christmas tree ever! Its fun to look every year at their ornaments from past years and see their artwork progress. This year I decided since the boys were a little older to do something a little more grown up. We painted glass balls. They turned out really good. The boys had fun decorating the tree and Charli had fun laying there watching. She was being so good I decided to take some pictures of them with the Santa hats - they turned out GREAT! Can't forget the sausage balls we made while decorating - yum yum. I wish every night could be like tonight. I have put up some pictures of our night - enjoy and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment