Baby girl got to come home today!!!
Yesterday we went in at her 8am feeding and yes she ripped her tube out of her nose. I said that was a sign that she was wanting to come home. The nurse said if she drank all her bottles that she wouldn't put it back in. I told PV that if I came in at 8am today and that tube was back in for him to just be prepared when he came in after me that I would be sitting there crying.
The nurse didn't say anything to us at the 8am about her coming home. We asked when the doctor would be around and she said between 10-11am. I told her I would be back for the 11am feeding, however, if I missed the doctor to please have him call me. I needed a date as to when he thought Charli might be coming home. Got there at 11am to feed her (P.V was at work). I sat down to feed her and the nurse came in with an envelope and said 'ok we have her discharge papers ready'. It took all I could do not to scream! I finished feeding her as quick as she would take it, put her back in her bed and told her I was going to call daddy to come get us. Daddy came, we ran out of that hospital and off to get the boys. We got them out of school early so they can see, hold, and spend some time with her. We promised them from the day we found out we were having a baby that they would hold her before anyone else and fortunately we were able to keep that promise even though they couldn't see her for 18 days. The blue funk is gone and happy family time in on!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment