Today Tyler and P.V are going to the Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, and Asher Roth concert in Charlotte. Tyler has looked forward to this for two months and he didn't know we even bought him tickets until last week. I am so excited for them. They are going with our dear friends - the Watkins. Greyson, whom is 14, and Craig which is like P.V's life long buddy are going together. 4 good lookin fellas going out by themselves - watch out girls, this could be trouble.
As far as me and CP...I promised him we would have just as much fun and I let him pick what he wanted to do. He chose to eat at McD's of course and go to Frankies. I haven't been to Frankie's since they have redone the place. It looks pretty good. We played ski ball, rode motorcycles, and played ticket games. He ended up winning over 400 tickets. Yes we brought junk home.
Good times!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment