Jan 5, 2010

I wanna be the Biggest Loser!

Since I had baby Charli, I am about (according to the chart) 60lbs over weight being 5'7. She is now 3 months old so it's time to take charge. What a great time being the beginning of a new year and a good way to start off 2010!
The Mauldin Sports Center, which I happen to already be a member from BEFORE I became pregnant, is having a Biggest Loser competition starting this Thursday. I have joined, Im ready, and so motivated. I have a few friends that have decided to join me. I got a head start on Monday morning at 5:30. I went to Booty Camp. It kicked my booty for sure! Monday afternoon, I thought I would be even more brave and did a 20 minute workout tape with Julian Michaels. I don't know which one was worse but at least the tape was only 20 minutes.
Today, my abs hurt the worse - that means closer to a six pack and loosin this keg/tire I have.
My first goal is going to be to shoot for a 60lb weight loss by May 1st. That is almost exactly 18 weeks. St Francis is hosting the 2010 Annual Mud Run and I plan on entering it. This will be my first big event since working out. Then on to a 5k or 10K for the next goal.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You are so my hero and such an inspiration to me. Can't wait for us to sport our bikinis (ok maybe Tankinis) this summer at our annual Hamkins beach extravaganza!! ~M

    ReplyDelete