Jan 8, 2010
Off to a good start!
Ok, so I am kinda proud of myself - Im off to a very good start. I have been watching my calories and sticking to 1200 or less per day. My Biggest Loser kick off got moved to Monday so haven't started that yet, but I have went to a Booty Camp, Strength Training, and Cardio Kickboxin class this week which kicked my booty but felt good. I also invested in the Wii Fit and it is sooo much fun. If you don't have one I highly recommend it. It's not only great for yourself but the whole family. My husband and kids have all done it and found out their Wii Age. My Wii Age, based on the Body Test they give you was 42 so I definitely have a goal there! I set my Wii Calories to burn at least 150 per day which is about 30 minutes. Im soo excited.
Tomorrow is Cardio Pump and more Wii. Summer 2010 here I come :) GO ME !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment