Sep 15, 2009
Hospital Day 1
Unexpectedly, I was admitted to the hospital today. I had my regular scheduled 32 week appointment at Highlands for 2:30. To make a long story short, my water broke at work right before I left and when I arrived at the Dr, they checked me and told me to go admit myself. Crazy. I knew P.V was either in the car line or on the way home. When I called he proceeded to tell me a funny story about the boys, I let him, and then ended with 'um, my water broke and I have to go admit myself''. His response, 'your kidding, what do I do'. Love him! I was 32.5 weeks so it was very unexpected for both of us.
They admitted me and told me it was basically a waiting game. If she didn't come on her own they would hold me off until 34 weeks, which is 9/24/09. Either way they were sure she would be strong enough but might have to go into NICU (special care unit) for a couple of weeks.
The most heartbreaking part of the day was when they told me children were not allowed upstairs. Not sure when I will see the boys again :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment