Sep 27, 2009

Hospital Day 13 - Last day for me :(

Today is my day to go home. Most would be happy about this but its just not the right way when you get released and your baby has to stay....Thank you for such a wonderful husband that is understanding and picks up my pieces when I let them fall. It will be great to be able to sleep in my own bed with my husband beside me. I can not wait to wrap my arms around my boys and be able to sit and watch TV with them! I know they will be sad that their little sister cant come home with me. We have to remember that each day she is in there she is just getting stronger for us so we can adore, love, and play with her when she comes home. Charli is doing every good and staying strong. She just isn't a little piggy yet so she is only drinking about 3 times a day and we have to get her up to 8 times a day before she can come home. Drink up Charli!

No comments:

Post a Comment