Our precious little Charli is here. She made a dramatic entrance but she is doing great! Charli was 4lbs 6oz and 17in long. We had to have an emergency C-section, which was probably the 2nd most horrific thing I have went through in my life, but it was much needed as her cord was wrapped around her. She was born at 8:39am and moved to her penthouse suite in the NICU. Daddy has went to see her, as I can not walk yet, and says she is doing great. She is beautiful and I cant wait to hold her.
Add on: Got to see baby girl. She is so tiny but so strong. She is drinking 13cc but has a feeding tube to insure she gets all of her milk. Her lungs are strong! Now just a waiting game to see how well she eats and when we get to bring her home.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment