Sep 22, 2009

Hospital Day 8

Update from the hospital room: I think I have tried everything on the menu. My favorite combination meal, and yes I mean at one sitting, is probably what I had for lunch today. I had vegetable Stir Fry, mashed potatoes with gravy, mac and cheese, dinner roll, and sweet tea. Yes, of course I had dessert - chocolate cake..yum! I have now switched rooms 2 times. I think you get downgraded the longer you are here. I have went from a huge room with a flat screen tv to a linen closet with a turn knob tv. Yikes! I have even resorted to dressing up the monkey that my group sent me from work. It came on a flower basket and looked lonely so I dressed him up and put Charli's baby hat and receiving blanket on him. I mean, she's not here yet so gotta practice..haha. I would like to take a minute to say thank you to ALL of the family and friends that have been here for my fellas and myself during all this time. Sometimes you have things that come up unexpected but you ALWAYS have those people you can count on. Its great to be able to pick up the phone and say 'hey we need your help' and you know they want to be there for you. You all know who you are. We couldn't do it without all of you, thank you and we love each of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment