Nov 1, 2009

Halloween Day 2009

We had a fantastic Halloween day. Started out at Casons game this morning at 9am. He did so good. It wasn't too cold so I took Charli. Then we had to get ready for PV's game. Its his first Mauldin Alumni ever. I was so very proud of him. He got to pitch which he did very well at (wish I knew him in high school to know how great he was). It was a very rainy day so there was some slippin and slidin, especially by uncle Jason. At the end they were selling jerseys for $10. Yep, they had a #9 which was his number through high school so I felt I had to buy one so that we had something to keep. I love it but not near as much as I love him. He is always there for me no matter what and me being there to root him on was just a little bit of any pay back that I might owe him. We make a good team of our own.
Off to trick and treating we went. Went and met the Watkins and McCoys for our night out. The kids looked so cute. Charli went to Granna's but she dressed up as a sunflower, it swallowed her whole. Cason dressed up as a dark ninja and Tyler (even though he didn't trick or treat) dressed in some Goth with tattoos - he looked cute. The Watkins - Will was Optimus Prime and Ellis was Jason. Greyson of course didn't dress up - he's too old for that so him and Tyler hung out in the man cave. The McCoys - Eva Grace was Tinkerbell, very cute and Jackson was a Clone from Star Wars. Little Chuck (Mandi's nephew) was like a pilot fighter from Top Gun. Off to Craigs dads neighborhood we went (Butler Station). It was a great neighborhood to trick or treat, lots of houses close together which meant lots of candy. After trick or treating we went and picked up Charli and went back to the Watkins for some Rock Band fun. The kids rocked it all night, Charli pooped on Craig the first time he held her and shortly after we headed home for bedtime.
Tomorrow we will finish helping my mom move if there is anything left, we helped alot Friday night. She finally moved to Mauldin. It will be great having her close. My sister is due in December so it will be neat having her close by with new baby Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment