Nov 5, 2009

This Week

This week has been kinda slow going...my new favorite song that is kinda like a jingle you can't get rid of is 'so I throw my hands up, their playin my song, and the butterflies fly away, noddin my head like YEAH, movin my hips like YEAH' by Miley Cirus. Our first time to go see daddy at work was today. We surprised him and Granna. Daddy held her and walked her around ( I wasn't too keen on letting everyone hold her yet ). Granna walked with us, she was excited to show her off to everyone. We went and had lunch at Zaxbys - it was a good day. Charli still pretty much sleeps and eats every 3-4 hours. She seems to like going to pick up the boys because she sleeps good in her carseat. Most of the time when we get back she is sound asleep so I leave her in it for a little while until she wakes up. It looks warm and cozy in that thing - wish I had one to catch up my sleep. Saturday is Cason's last game and awards day. Can't wait to see him get his trophy! Then off to the Clemson game we go. Been waiting on that day for a long time now. It will be our first full day and night away from Charli - I know Granna and Pops will take good care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment