Nov 22, 2009

Weekend Fun

Another fun filled weekend. Friday I went to work from about 5am - 9am. My dear friend Mandi come and scooped up my boys while daddy watched Charli. It was actually nice going into work. It kinda made me energetic - not sure if it was just because I was out of the house or the addrenaline that I actually got to do some work and conversate with people. Saturday - the last home game: Clemson vs Virginia - another win 34-21 ! Here we come ACC. Can't wait. We took Char-lay over to Matmaw's house (my mom) while we went and hung at the OPD (Mandi & Craigs). Lots of fun, good times, good friends. The boys ended up spending the night to hang with the Watkins boys. Struggling a little today (Sunday) even tho we were home by 10pm we still had to get up with Charli. Daddy got up with her this morning and mommy headed to work again. I rounded up the boys and now chillaxin at the house with the fam. I love Sundays..very relaxin and no schedule. Next week is pretty full with Turkey day around the corner! Gobble Gobble.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a fun weekend!!! So ready for Turkey Day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete