Well I thought as much as I enjoy the boys in sports that I would be looking forward to them ending. For the past 4 months we had baseball and football 3-4 nights a week plus everything that went on with the baby. However, my schedule still seems as busy even though the sports ended and baby Charli is here and healthy. To catch up on my blog, I thought I would share my last week with everyone.
I started back work last week, mostly from home. Its alot harder than I thought it would be. Trying to work on something, take care of Charli in between, and other stuff around the house (not to mention running on about 4-5 hours of sleep) is not easy. I have always thought of myself as a very strong person but most days I feel lazy and run down because I can't keep up with everything. Thank God for my husband because he is very understanding and helps when he can. If I don't have supper fixed one night, he just says ok. He even let me sleep in last Saturday morning..ahhh...
Speaking of Saturday, it started with Tylers football awards party. It was at Climbing High. He got a nice trophy and seemed to have fun running up and jumping on the velcro wall. Then we headed over to the Watkins for a McHamkin Clemson vs NC State game. Yep - VICTORY again! We then decided we would all go next weekend to Clemson vs Virginia and take the kiddos - can't wait!
Sunday was a beautiful day. Perry worked in the yard and I took my mom to Costco for the first time. She acted like it was Christmas. Charli had some visitors - I would say I did but they really came to see her. Angi and Caysie from work came to visit, and Angi was bearing gifts as always! We got more clothes, toys ,and like 8 bottles of milk - OH YEAH, drink up Char-lay.
Oh, I almost forgot, a highlight of the weekend for the boys was my mom got them their Wii. You have to name your console when you first hook it up - the boys named it Wii Tard! Funny.
Monday started back off another week, I couldn't sign on at home because I had to reset my password, so I went in Monday night. It was weird being back at the office. I am very fortunate they are letting me split time between home, nights, and weekends to keep little one out of daycare during the flu months.
Welp until next time or something else exciting happens.....
Nov 17, 2009
Spare Time ?
Well I thought as much as I enjoy the boys in sports that I would be looking forward to them ending. For the past 4 months we had baseball and football 3-4 nights a week plus everything that went on with the baby. However, my schedule still seems as busy even though the sports ended and baby Charli is here and healthy. To catch up on my blog, I thought I would share my last week with everyone.
I started back work last week, mostly from home. Its alot harder than I thought it would be. Trying to work on something, take care of Charli in between, and other stuff around the house (not to mention running on about 4-5 hours of sleep) is not easy. I have always thought of myself as a very strong person but most days I feel lazy and run down because I can't keep up with everything. Thank God for my husband because he is very understanding and helps when he can. If I don't have supper fixed one night, he just says ok. He even let me sleep in last Saturday morning..ahhh...
Speaking of Saturday, it started with Tylers football awards party. It was at Climbing High. He got a nice trophy and seemed to have fun running up and jumping on the velcro wall. Then we headed over to the Watkins for a McHamkin Clemson vs NC State game. Yep - VICTORY again! We then decided we would all go next weekend to Clemson vs Virginia and take the kiddos - can't wait!
Sunday was a beautiful day. Perry worked in the yard and I took my mom to Costco for the first time. She acted like it was Christmas. Charli had some visitors - I would say I did but they really came to see her. Angi and Caysie from work came to visit, and Angi was bearing gifts as always! We got more clothes, toys ,and like 8 bottles of milk - OH YEAH, drink up Char-lay.
Oh, I almost forgot, a highlight of the weekend for the boys was my mom got them their Wii. You have to name your console when you first hook it up - the boys named it Wii Tard! Funny.
Monday started back off another week, I couldn't sign on at home because I had to reset my password, so I went in Monday night. It was weird being back at the office. I am very fortunate they are letting me split time between home, nights, and weekends to keep little one out of daycare during the flu months.
Welp until next time or something else exciting happens.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment