Nov 18, 2009

Music to my ears - NOT !

The inventor of the mobile was Alexander Calder but no where can I find who invented actually putting the music box on the mobile. I would almost bet that it wasn't a mother. The mobiles for a babys crib last just long enough for you to take about a 5 minute shower, or just in time for them to close their eyes. Then, all of a sudden, no more sweet dreams, they are crying. I even have a little music box that you wind that isn't a mobile and it runs out right when her eyes are closing and then stops. Why can't they last for like 10 minutes? If it will wind up for 5 mins is it so much to ask for it to go another 5? I mean I would even settle if it were 2x bigger in size. Guess I will go get her a JAM BOX with batteries and a CD. One good thing out of all this - I remembered how to take a shower and dry off again - all in 5 minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment